Before They Were Famous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before They Were Famous

I received a request from @Nicole_Brunner for an invitation to join the chatroom watch party whenever the Syfydesigns #latenightmovie gang decides to watch The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. Used copies are currently available on amazon for $12-$15, itunes has it for $15, or you can download and watch for FREE with registration at ninetin movie. We want to give everyone time to get ready, but don't wait too long or you'll miss the fun! Watch this thread for a watch party date and time. If we coordinate well, perhaps we can do more 'before they were famous' watch parties with special guests.

:edit: Nicole Brunner on imdb, her dotcom, and she also wrote a Buckaroo Bonzai review for nextlevelgeek.com.

Last edited by Pinky; 08-05-2014, 09:44 AM.
    790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
    I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

I love this idea! Waiting with gasping anticipation...
    I also want to see Space Above and Beyond done in the #FridayNightFlix sometime if I can talk them into it.
    Good idea Pinky!

Comment

I've not heard back, but that's cool because it hopefully means everyone is busy and cool new things are coming.

Comment

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension is coming on ESUSP at 7 am and 4 pm central this Saturday August 9th. I will be wearing my t-shirt that I got from starland.com. My entire Saturday will be Buckaroo Banzai day. If anyone wants to jump into a watch party, tag me on twitter and we'll meet up in syfydesigns chat.

Comment

Working...
        X