No announcement yet.

LEXX- The Dark Zone Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jan, Yes we are over due for a watch. Looking foreword to it for sure, let me know.

Comment

Sorry, was talking about rocking Lexx on my fan blog.
      790: You're wasting your energy attempting to force my cooperation.
      I have no sense of self-preservation and I can always be reassembled.

Comment

Ellen Dubin has just announced a new film project on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/281303565355005/permalink/331374517014576/

A new scifi show, yay!!! Please to check out Nobility for cool graphics, story synopsis, and more details!
        Last edited by Pinky; 07-02-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

While I'm working on a new Bunny character post I thought I'd check the stats because I haven't done that in so long, so here are my visitors through the spring and summer so far, and this is me waving back to you.

I also get city stats, there are 11 more pages like this. Nixa is me working on my fan blog.

Please to note that when all the city hits are summed up, California is the leading state out of all the world provinces and states. Most of the hits from my Lexx blog come from the Los Angeles / San Francisco area. Some of the neighborhoods I've been able to track geolocation back to are pretty posh.

Why am I pointing this out? Because
          LEXX IS NOT DEAD.

Many of us fans are hoping for MOAR. Merchandise would be sweet, convention presence would be awesome, Syfy doing a special Lexx full series rerun would be the bomb, and I don't care what some other fans say, I think a reboot or series spinoff or continuation would be extremely exciting. Just saying.

Comment

Happy holidays, Lexx fans Blast from the past, the old myspace days

Comment

#LEXX fans on FB can join public #Lexxperience group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lexxperience/

#LEXX fans on FB can like the #Lexxperience page & post cosplay & links to the wall at https://www.facebook.com/lexxperience

Watch for Lexx blog updates at Lexxperience.com

and at GrandFortuna's League of 20,000 Planets.

This is my favorite new fanvid this year by #LexxZone's Kerri.

Comment

Got excited and re-watched season one again last night

Comment

The whole season in one night? O_O Did you sleep at all?

Comment

Got an early start, one of the benefit's of not working

Comment

Originally posted in The Time Is Right feed.

This is one of the most unusual Lexx actor updates I've ever seen or even been part of. The first snip clicks to the entire convo, but I've snipped it all to paste here for those of you who hate clicking. You're welcome.

Click to see the official youtube account for The Time Is Right, subscribe so you can watch for updates as they happen, like their videos, and leave comments, especially if you are a Lexx fan looking for Jeffrey Hirschfield. I'm going to paste this everywhere I can think of.

Comment

Imagine the grin this cracked on my face.

That was a completely accidental find while I was researching a whole different set of stat referrals to something else entirely. But it made my day.

GrandFortuna's League of 20,000 Planets is my original Lexx fansite, first created as a blog in 2004, converted to a fan site in 2005, and now a verified presence via G+. During its move to new servers I created Lexxperience on blogger for continued mobile viewing, and then purchased the domain Lexxperience.com as a pointer. Lexxperience has branched out to both page and group on Facebook.

My involvement with Lexx as a fansite owner comes out of my own pocket, and is not endorsed by nor speaks for Lexx creators, owners, distributors, staff, or actors either currently or previously connected with the show. I encourage fans to hotlink, copy and paste, translate, and otherwise swipe whatever I put onto my fansites. I make every attempt to link back to original sources and to share only what has been made public by others. I'm by no means an actor/director lurker, but when I'm contacted, I do reply and help when I can. My main focus has been and always will be the show Lexx itself, and secondary focus is fandom support. Lexx is distributed worldwide through Echo Bridge Entertainment.

I've recently been asked if I'd like to write for WormholeRiders, which I find quite flattering. I don't have the time to add new projects, but I'll be looking into supporting Lexx material for them. We'll see what happens. Syfydesigns will always be my home forum.

:edit: I should mention that I also registered the #Lexxperience hashtag.
                        Last edited by Pinky; 07-21-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Brigadoom is back

click this pic to go to the facebook page
                          That's right, Brigadoom is BACK! Live theater recreation of a TV show episode about a theatrical play...

It's in Sydney Australia, and guess who's visiting on 12-16-16.
                          click this pic to go to the event page on facebook, with location and time
                          That's right, Brian Downey will be stopping by to meet the local Lexx fans and check out this recreated musical. I'll paste the details over here, too, in case you can't get into facebook.

Calling all Lexx fans in Sydney!
                          Brian Downey is stopping by, on his travels, and is looking forwards to meeting the local Lexx fans!
                          He's also here to give his support for, the live threatre fan-made recreation of, the musical episode of Lexx, Brigadoom!

So come on down to the Aurora Hotel, and meet Brian Downey, for an awesome Lexx fan party, and kick-off event for the pre-production of Brigadoom Live, and the chance to get a part in it.
                          That's right, we're also looking for people to sing, whether you can or not already, this is your chance to have some fun, and join us on the stage.

Party Plan:
                          At the Aurora Hotel, there will be signs.
                          The party kicks off 6pm, though some may be there earlier.
                          It will be located in the Kippax Lounge, which is a closed off area, near the bistro, on the 1st (middle) floor.

Brigadoom:
                          To condense it, this is a live theatre performance, of a tv-show episode, about a live theatre performance.
                          For those interested in taking part, full sized rehearsals will be running throughout most of next year, during which time, most crowd funding, marketing, and prop development, will take place.
                          We plan to go live November 2017. More details to follow.
                          Please Like & Share the promotional Page: https://www.facebook.com/BrigadoomLexx
                          Also, simply join the casting Group if you want to get involved: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1270272019702609/

Comment

Working...
                          X